mercoledì 8 ottobre 2014

To a dear person I admire

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I wrote here the last time and I know I have a lot of stuff to write about, but that stuff can wait a little longer. ヽ(・ω・ゞ)

I want to dedicate this post to a girl, a cosplayer and artist I really admire. Her name is Anto and she is from Italy, even if she works in London. 。◕‿◕。

I had the chance to meet her during a convention both of us took part at and I really felt happy about meeting her! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Asidfrom being a cosplayer and artist, she's a very kind person, who cares a lot about her fans, without making you feel the gap between you and her (just like someone does, acting like "Who are you? I'm famous, so why should I talk to one like you", things that makes me feel bad, because I think that if someone is famous, it's also thanks to the support fans give to this person, so he/she should at least thank them). We chatted for about a week before meeting. (´ω`★)

When I saw her at Romics on Saturday I started shouting her character's name (she was cosplaying as Nine from Zankyou no Terror), hoping not to get the wrong person. Luckily I wasn't wrong and she apprached me, greeting me (I was so so happy!). Unluckly she was in a hurry, so we didn't manage to talk for more time, but we took this selfie with her mobile and I cherish it so much, it's also my facebook picture and my mobile wallpaper (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


She's just so perfect 

On Sunday I arrived late at the con (it was about 2 pm) and I saw her while she was doing a photoshoot with her cosplay group from Haikyuu! (She was Kuroo) and I approached the group pretty shyly, being afraid of bothering them and interrupting them. When she saw me I waved her hello and she ran towards me hugging me just like my best friends do! I really love that kind of hugs and I wantd to cry so much, but then I remembered about wearing contact lenses so I restrained from crying. I also asked her for her signature. I thought about it for a lot of time, since I was afraid she didn't want to for any reason and moreover I'm really shy, so I wasn't sure about it at all. 
When I realized she was happy about it I also felt happy and I wanted to hug her so much! I gave her my sketchbook to let her sign it and I started giggling for the whole day thinking about what happened. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤


Ah, I was forgetting... On Saturday I also gave her a fanart I made about Nine, since he's her favourite character from that anime (I promise I'll watch it soon!) and I wanted to give it to her as a gift! ❣◕ ‿ ◕❣


I'm sorry for the low quality of the pic  <(_ _)>

So well... Thanks for being such an amazing person Anto and I can't wait to see you again in April! (◕‿◕✿)

Kisses! ( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento