lunedì 20 ottobre 2014

Stop misunderstanding me

Okay.
 I had the urge to write down this post because I felt the necessity to blurt out some things I can't stand at all.

The first one is about people who say I'm strong. You're totally wrong. I act as I were strong only to avoid other people get worried about me, but the few ones who really know me, can say that I'm a really fragile person, who has frequent breakdowns, mostly on the emotional side rather than the physical one. I cry very easily and very often. I need a shoulder to cry over or simply a hug almost everyday, but I find myself curling in my bed alone.

The second one is about who says I'm too childish. I know I am childish sometimes, and I'll also tell you why. Since I had to take care of my sweet sister, stuck on a wheelchair, I had to grow up burning steps of childhood and now I'm -desperately- trying to get them back and live them. That's also why, when I go shopping or just go around, I always look for cute and almost childish stationery items. Of course I can't blame my sister at all, she has no fault in all of this. The ones to be blamed are the ones who ruined her life in this way.

The third one is about feelings. As I said before, I'm very fragile, so I tend to get hurt if anyone says me he/she hates me, even if maybe it's a joke. Stop, please. Stop. It hurts so much. And really, I don't want to suffer over jokes like these.

I think it's all. I don't know if anyone will read this post, but who cares. I really needed to get these things out of me.

So, bye, with love.


2 commenti: