sabato 23 agosto 2014

Make-Up stuff and Romics 2014 Projects!!

Hi sweeties!!

Today I'd like to share with you the stuff I use for my daily make-up (,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,)

I'm not the kind of girl who always puts on make up, but when I go out for a walk with friends, or when there is a special occasion I wear it! (ノ´д`)

So... Let's start with the products I use for my skin!! (●´ω`●)ゞ


Hydrating Cream: Nivea
Primer: Kost
Foundation: NYC
Concealer: Essence
Mosaic Powder: NYC

As you will notice a lot of stuff I buy is from NYC! I love their balance between price and quality! They sell cheap products with a great quality and I totally love them! ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

Now let's move on with the products I use for my eyes! (๑>ᴗ<๑)


Black Eyeshadow: Kiko
Black Eyeliner: H&M
Double Eyeshadow: I don't know, my mom gave it to me as a gift
8-colours Eyeshadows Palette: Mels
Mascara: L'Oréal Miss Manga Black
Brown Eyepencil: Bottega Verde
White Eyepencil: NYC

Finally the products I use on my lips!! o(〃^▽^〃)o


Lipsticks: Kiko, Pupa, deBBy, gift from my mom, Deborah

That's all about my make-up staff!!

By the way, in October I will be attending Romics, an anime&manga convention which takes place in Rome! I'll be there on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th!!

On Saturday I'll be cosplaying Marry Kozakura, from Kagerou Project! 


On Sunday I'll be Fem!Kise, from Kuroko no Basket!!



I hope to see you all in those days!! (*^o^)人(^o^*)

Well, this is everything for now! See you in my next post!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento